FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are Gift Baskets For Everyone?
- Gift Basket Bounty offers themed gourmet gift baskets and beautiful gift packages for all ages, holidays and events. When you send one of our unique gift items, you can enjoy that satisfying feeling of knowing a custom tailored gift is on its way, delivering your heart felt wishes to your special recipient!
How are gift baskets shipped?
- As a service to our customers, we offer Ground Shipping absolutely FREE within the lower 48 states. Ground Shipping usually takes 2-5 business days, depending on destination state. (Weekends and holidays are not included in the delivery time)
- Expedited shipping is offered for all 50 states. Expedited shipping is not available for overseas shipments (APO, FPO & DPO)
- Shipping to deployed Military addresses (APO, FPO and DPO) require preparation of customs papers; these orders ship within 1-2 days after receipt of order (no shipping on weekends or holidays). There will be a postal service charge added to packages shipping overseas (APO, FPO & DPO)
- Fruit baskets must ship via 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air or Next Day Air - Saturday Delivery.
- Our system will alert you if a particular shipping method you selected is not available and ask you to revise that items shipping method. Additional air freight will never be added to your order without making you aware of the requirement and additional charge.
- All orders placed by 1 pm EST (10 am PST) are shipped the same day. All orders placed after 1 pm EST (10 am PST) are shipped the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays will be shipped the next business day.
What about Christmas Holiday delivery schedules?
- All orders shipped via free ground shipping that are placed by Dec 17th, except Alaska and Hawaii, will probably arrive before Christmas. Although it is probable, it is not guaranteed.
- Fed Ex/UPS do not guarantee any packages to be delivered before Christmas if shipped after Dec 6th. This means that there will be no refunds or discounts for orders placed after this date.
Where can I send a gift basket?
- We offer delivery of our gift baskets to any physical address within the United States and deployed US Military (APO/FPO/DPO addresses). Please keep in mind that Alaska and Hawaii do have higher rates. If you have any questions regarding shipping rates, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Please visit our Military Care Packages APO/FPO page for a list of gifts available for shipment to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
How do I enter the shipping address for Deployed Military shipments?
The typical address will look something like the following (which are fictional combinations of real military addresses):
- For the Name and Street address: Fill out the first name, last name, address lines (one line required, use more if needed) with the recipient's shipping address information (see example below).
- For the City field: Enter either APO, FPO or DPO into the city field. (APO stands for "American Post Office" - This will be a land troop, which is either Air Force or Army. FPO stands for "Fleet Post Office" - This will be a sea troop, which is either Marines or Navy. DPO stands for "Diplomatic Post Office" and is associated with U.S. embassies overseas.)
- For the State field: Select from the pull down menu either AE (Europe), AP (Pacific), AA (Asia).
- For the Zip Code, The zip code tells them which base to take it to. It will be a 5 digit US zip code (often there will be the extra 4 digits which should be included with the shipping information).
- For the Phone Number: If you do not have a phone number for the recipient, please enter your phone number.
- For the Email: If you do not have an email address for the recipient, please enter your phone number.
- For the shipping method: Select "Military (APO, FPO, DPO), (AA, AE, AP)" as the shipping method.
PVT Jessica McFarland PSC 3
Charlie EM-4/Black Com
FPO, AE 91705
SPF Walter Ripley
3rd Inf/1st Plat
APO, AP 39486
REMEMBER TO SELECT "Military (APO, FPO, DPO), (AA, AE, AP)" FOR THE SHIPPING METHOD.
You may, in addition to filling out the shipping fields, type the complete address in the gift message/comments/delayed delivery box; we can then be sure that we are using the address that you want us to.
How do I order a gift basket?
- It is quick and easy to shop online at Gift Basket Bounty. Orders placed online offer the most secure and fastest possible service.
- Our secure website features a very simple, easy-to-use shopping cart that allows visitors to shop for gift baskets and make secure on-line credit card payments. Gift Basket Bounty systems are monitored 24 hours a day and constantly updated by Spysweeper/Webroot security systems which identifies and removes hacking software, spam, viruses and computer worms from all electronic communications. All of our systems utilize the highest level of encryption and security possible. Rest assured that your information is completely private and secure when you shop at Gift Basket Bounty.
- From any page in our gift basket website click the gift basket name or image to view the gift basket details. While at the specific gift description, you may click the image for a larger view. If you like the gift basket, select any available options (i.e., size, color etc.), add your message then click Add To Cart. If you change your mind later you can always delete or modify it.
- Add freely to your shopping cart, especially if you are trying to decide between gift baskets. You can always delete any gift basket from your shopping cart before you checkout. You are never charged by simply adding a gift basket to your cart.
- Before your order is finalized you have the opportunity to review, edit, delete or make changes before you actually checkout.
- When sending gifts to multiple recipients complete a "New Order" for each individual recipient that you wish to send a gift basket to.
- After you have completed all fields you are ready to finalize your order. Your order will be totaled and presented for your approval. Review your order, edit or make changes. When you are completely satisfied simply click Submit.
- Print your receipt or make note of the order number and date. You will need your order number to check your order status. If you include your email address on the payment information form (during checkout) you will receive an order conformation notification and additional tracking numbers via email.
How do I check status of my order?
- Once the order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification (if you included your email address during the check out process) with a tracking number to track your gift online. You may also call UPS Toll Free at (800) 742-5877, or FED EX Toll Free at (800) 463-3339. Otherwise, you may go to our tracking page and enter your order number to view the general status of your package.
Do you ship to hospitals, hotels or correctional facilities?
- We will ship to hospitals, hotels, airports etc. but use caution! Often, by the time the gift arrives, the recipient has checked out or left. Therefore we recommend that you have your gift delivered to their residence or office so they are sure to receive it.
- We DO NOT ship to correctional facilities. Due to most correctional facility security policies, packages from commercial vendors are never going to be given to an inmate.
Is my personal information secure?
- Your Security is at the forefront of our thoughts. Gift Basket Bounty provides you with the highest level of encryption and security possible so you can rest assured that your personal information is kept private and secure. By ordering your gifts online you receive the fastest, most secure, service possible. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover and insure that all security guidelines they require are complied with. Your information is safe and secure with Gift Basket Bounty.
- Transactions placed online at Gift Basket Bounty are transmitted with industry-standard encryption. Customer information is never released.
What is your return policy?
- Any defective product can be returned for full refund minus shipping costs within 3 Days of receiving product. Please contact us, email@example.com, within 3 days with any problems or concerns with your GiftBasketBounty.com products. We will issue you a Return Authorization Number and product will be replaced or refunded depending on the situation. We have high customer service standards, so if you are unhappy in any way please contact us with your concern.
Can orders be changed or canceled?
- If an error is made in the shipping address, or needs to be changed, please notify our customer service department immediately. If the order has not yet shipped, we will be glad to make any necessary changes.
- However, if the gift has already been picked up by the parcel delivery company, we will need to contact either UPS or FedEx, and attempt to reroute the package to the correct address. A rerouting fee of $15.00 will be charged to your credit card for this error.
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason before it ships, please notify our customer service department immediately. Once the order has been shipped and not yet delivered, you will only be charged for shipping, and the merchandise will be credited back.
What are Undeliverable Packages?
- Incorrect, Outdated Addresses Result In Undeliverable Packages.
- We are sorry but we are ---NOT--- responsible for undeliverable packages, ---NO EXCEPTIONS---. Carriers may deem a package undeliverable for any of the following reasons:
- ---Incorrect Address--- An incorrect or outdated address, zip code or phone number results in lost, discarded packages or packages being returned by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
- ---Failed Delivery Attempts--- Most carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is completely up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature, and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package is deemed undeliverable.
- ---Refused by Recipient--- Customers who place orders and find the recipient refuses delivery, for any reason, are still responsible for the cost of the gift and all shipping charges incurred.
- ---Company Policy--- Many companies have policies and restrictions prohibiting employees from receiving gifts at the workplace. These are restricted areas, companies and businesses where the carriers are not allowed to deliver. Check the company policy or restrictions before sending a gift to a recipient at their workplace or any restricted area. It is always advisable to send the gift to their home address and let them enjoy the gift there.
- ---Not expecting a gift--- Recipients not expecting a gift may think that it was sent to them in error and refuse the package. (It is advisable to let the recipient know that there is a 'surprise' package on the way)
Are component substitutions made?
- At times, we may need to substitute items within one of our gift baskets, to ensure freshness and timely delivery. We will always substitute of equal or greater value, without compromising the theme, design, color, or quality of the gift.
How do I contact Gift Basket Bounty?
- Simply fill in the form below or visit our Contact Us page for more options. Please include your order number and date of order if you are inquiring about an order.